Thursday, July 28, 2011

Perseverance is key....

As I approach the 1 year mark....1 year since the absolute worst break up that I have ever experienced, 1 year since I left my job at the methadone clinic(thinking I shouldn't having a problem getting another job), 1 year since my miscarriage, and 1 year that I decided to make some changes.  In this past year I finally concluded my journey through graduate school...YAY for my MS in Clinical Psychology. I persevered through the up and downs of graduate school. I have persevered through the depression and emotional rollercoaster ride of being UNDERemployed.  As this emotional milestone approaches I am still UNDERemployed  while trying to begin my career as mental health counselor. I will continue to perserve to meet my ultimate goal.  Until then I will smile through it all.

With a strand of Pearls and a Smile til next time y'all.

No comments:

Post a Comment